Mango passion fruit juice recipe
This entry was posted on June 10, 2017.
With the summer here in full swing, it is time to turn our eyes and taste buds to the delicious fruit that comes with the season. During these months, fruits like mangoes, melons and watermelons it the markets and allow us to savor their flavor rich sweetness. It is the season when it is time to enjoy ice cold fruit juices, and keeping up with our theme of mangoes, here is a nice recipe for a mango fruit juice. This has the addition of some passion fruit, which makes a nice fusion of the two tropical fruits.
- Mango - 1/2 cup, pulp
- Passion fruit - 4
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Water - As needed
Our first recipe is a juice fusion using the mango fruit juice and passion fruit juice. It is simple to make, and quick to prepare (will take about 5 minutes). It serves three so you can enjoy with a friend or a loved one. Here’s how you make it:
- Cut passion fruit into two. Scoop the pulp in the middle gently with a spoon.
- Slice mangoes and scoop its pulp too and add to a blender.
- Add sugar and blend well with water. Filter through a big metal strainer to eliminate the seeds of passion fruit. Use chilled water while filtering to get all the pulp while straining.
- Pour the juice in a glass, chill it in the fridge or add some ice and serve.
And there you have it, a nice fusion juice utilizing mango fruit juice and passion fruit juice. Now grab someone and treat them to this cold and delicious fruit juice.
Here is an extra recipe involving passion fruit and mango fruit juice, this is a smoothie so if you’re the fitness type, you’ll love this. Here are the things you will need.
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled mango
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 5 tablespoons strained passion fruit juice (from about 8 passion fruits; seeds discarded)
- 1/4 cup coconut water (such as Vita Coco)
- 1 teaspoon honey
Method of preparation:
In essence, you can add or remove any ingredient here on the list to make a smoothie. There is nothing special about a smoothie except that its blended fruits and fruit juices in a liquid form. And that is also the case over here, to make this smoothie, just combine all ingredients in a blender and blend till everything is in a smooth liquid form. Then divide the liquid in two glasses equally and chilled.
So there you have it, a nice mango and passion fruit juice recipe for you to enjoy. Of course there’s a little something extra in the form of a smoothie as well, so I’m sure you’ll enjoy that as well. Remember, sharing is caring so remember to share it with your loved ones. Bon apetit.