Make two delicious Aloe Vera Juice Drinks
This entry was posted on January 4, 2017.
Maybe you’ve heard it from a friend, saw it on TV or red about it online; but you now know that the Aloe Vera Juice Drink is nothing short of a miracle drug. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals and all sorts of stuff that is great for your body, and now you’re dying to try it out but you have no idea how to make an Aloe Vera Juice Drink. Well worry no more, because I have two very easy to make recipes for the Aloe Vera Juice drink that you can try now!
Aloe Vera with Citrus Juice
- Gather Aloe Vera stalks, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar (optional), 1 cup water (optional) and 1 cup of any citrus based juice.
- Cut the Aloe Vera stalks and extract the gel. Be careful not to injure yourself and always be careful with knives.
- Collect extracted gel in a small jar or a bowl.
- Put 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel into a blender immediately.
- Add 1 cup of citrus based fruit juice.
- Add the Vinegar and water if you want, it is completely up to you.
- Blend the ingredients together until it gives off a smooth appearance.
- Put the blended ingredients into a glass and enjoy.
Aloe Vera and Honey juice
- First gather the ingredients, you will need 200g aloe vera, 200g honey and a shot of alcohol.
- Start by cleaning the Aloe Vera leaves and then cutting them into small cubes. Be sure to remove the thorny sides.
- Put the cubes into a blender, and add the honey. Then blend well until a fine liquid is made.
- Put the mixture into a glass jar.
- Then add the shot of alcohol. This keeps the mixture alive.
- Drink 3 spoonfuls a day before eating anything. You will have to do this for 10 days on and 10 days off.
And there you have it, two simple Aloe Vera Juice Drink recipes that anyone can make. Of course there are some complex recipes out there as well, but sometimes simple is better. You can add Aloe Vera juice to a lemonade, using similar techniques as the ones shown here, and make that drink too. You’re just limited by your imagination, the possibilities are endless. But one thing that should always be kept in mind is that Aloe Vera gel loses its properties pretty fast when exposed to air so you have to act fast when dealing with it. Even if you store it in a jar, you’ll lose some properties of the Aloe Vera gel, therefore it is recommended to use it as soon as you extract it. Always cut the thorny sides off first, so it doesn’t hurt, and be very careful when using sharp knives and you’ll be good. Have fun making these drinks, bon apetite.