Easy Grape Juice Recipes
This entry was posted on July 11, 2017.
Grapes are considered to be one of the most luxurious fruits of all time. We have documented proof of them being used as a luxury food in ancient drawings, paintings and glyphs. There’s a reason, that wine is made from distilling grapes. But we won’t get into that today, because we’re going to be focusing on the healthy, natural and nutritional benefits of grapes, its juice form in particular. Grapes are considered to be nothing short of a natural vitamin capsule, and if you drink some grape juice, then it’ll be like having a bottle worth of vitamins and nutrients inside you. Though grape juice is readily available in our closest grocery store, making it in natural form is a bit tricky. But don’t worry, I’m here to tell you about two very simple recipes through which you can obtain natural grape juice. Here’s what you need:
- 4 cups red or green seedless grapes, washed well
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
Once the required items have been acquired, proceed to the next step which is actually making the juice.
- Blend the grapes in a blender until liquefied.
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a large measuring cup or bowl, and pour the blended grapes through. Press on the solids until no juice remains.
- Stir in the lemon juice, then pour over ice and serve.
IF you have executed the steps like I told you then you have made natural and fresh grape juice, congratulations. Estimated time of making is around 15 minutes and it will serve up to 4. The next recipe is similar except it has a bit more ingredients. Start by getting them, here is what you need:
- 2 cups of Grapes
- ½ tablespoons of sugar, or add according to taste.
- 2-3 teaspoons of Lemon Juice
- A pinch of Salt
- ½ cup of water
- And a few ice cubes for serving.
- Clean the grapes by rinsing them under cold water. These have to be seedless, and if they have seeds then remove them.
- Add the grapes into a blender.
- Add sugar, but that’s only to equalize the sharpness of the juice. You may choose not to do so.
- Add chilled water, and blend the mixture. Do it until it is smooth.
- Strain using a strainer and then discard the waste.
- Add a pinch of salt, not more than that.
- And then add fresh lemon juice and mix.
- By now you will see a layer of white foam on top, skim it off and you will have fresh and healthy grape juice for you and someone you’d to share it with.
Time to make it is 15 minutes, served chilled. It can be had anytime of the day, be it morning, lunch, dinner or even as a healthy snack. It is filled with vitamins and nutrients, and best of all its all natural so drink it up without any worries.