Reasons to Drink Aloe Vera Juice and How to Make It
This entry was posted on March 2, 2017.
There are hundreds of ways you could have heard about it, maybe from a friend, saw it on TV or read about it online; but you now know that the Aloe Vera Juice is nothing short of a miracle drug. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals and all sorts of stuff that is great for your body, and now you’re dying to try it out but you have no idea how to make an Aloe Vera Drink. Well worry no more, because I have a very easy to make recipes for the Aloe Vera Juice that you can try now! But why would you? What do you gain from it?
Well, the main benefit is detoxification. Our bodies have many harmful toxins in them, though we don’t usually realize it. These toxins cause numerous conditions within our system like obesity, heart problems, etc. And it is important for us to rid our body of these toxins if we wish to live a healthy life. Fortunately for us, nature has the perfect answer to our problems with 100% Aloe Vera Juice. The juice is filled with detoxifying properties that will take care of the harmful toxins right out your body giving you a clean and healthy body. In addition to that, it also bolsters your immune system allowing to fight off any bacteria and germs it may encounter. Secondly, it helps with digestion and metabolism. The Aloe Vera Juice, when made into an Aloe Vera Drink and consumed, aids in your digestive processes and relieves the occasional constipation. If you’re suffering from acidity then there is good news as the 100% Aloe Vera Juice decreases stomach acidity and alleviates its effects on your body. With so many options of food to eat, we get carried away at times and that causes and adverse effect on our digestive system causing various ailments to the human body.
Aloe Vera with Citrus Juice
- Gather Aloe Vera stalks, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar (optional), 1 cup water (optional) and 1 cup of any citrus based juice.
- Cut the Aloe Vera stalks and extract the gel. Be careful not to injure yourself and always be careful with knives.
- Collect extracted gel in a small jar or a bowl.
- Put 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice into a blender immediately.
- Add 1 cup of citrus based fruit juice.
- Add the Vinegar and water if you want, it is completely up to you.
- Blend the ingredients together until it gives off a smooth appearance.
- Put the blended ingredients into a glass and enjoy your freshly made Aloe Vera Drink.
Aloe Vera is one of nature’s all purpose purifier and healer. Its used in a variety of medical and cosmetic products and its pretty obvious why. Once you have the drink mentioned above, you’ll find out for yourself as well. Be prepared for a relaxing, healing and the best purifying experience you could ever have in this Aloe Vera Drink.